Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're None To Me

I gave you enough breath to feel my love,
You refused, no problem I said & forgot everything,
But when I later realized you were far more perplexed than you seemed,
I chided myself for falling for an unworthy girl such as you,
Useless anger, and giving useless pain,
Is your hobby & that is not to be beared,
By me or my heart or rather my soul,
For I am not so cheap as you make me feel somehow,
I will find someone else, who values my friendship or love or both,
And that girl will be better than you in a thousand ways unknown,
Now you are none to me,
And I guess I know you never were,
In vain I laid the path open for you,
A path of friendship, a path of love,
My benevolence you mistook for charity,
It wasn't you have now begun to see,
Better it was not to late for me,
To forget I chose you as my destiny,
New friends are always found,
Lost ones a cherished forever,
But with great pain I must proclaim,
That you weren't even my friend ever,
Read this whoever maybe be careful of what you think,
My words are tough, my heart isn't,
So you all may very well know,
That it's time now for that past love forever ever to go,
You never really could take my heart,
It was me who hoped you to catch it,
You missed and wished,
That I were gone,
So went away I from your life forever,
Now we shall never be together,
And I am not sorry for what I have done or said,
For my intentions were pure & my heart was true,
You never knew how much I loved you,
So I am going without saying goodbye,
You may gladly remain with your anger & pride,
And I will just know that you are none to me.

No comments: