Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why So Far

Every time I try to come closer to you,
You make  a face & run away,
Far from my heart & even farther from me,
So sad only as a friend me you see,
I try to show you the love in my heart,
Which from seeing you I had from the start,
But you go so so very far far away,
Together with me you want never to be,
With me in my life only you I see,
That's why I have chosen you as my destiny,
Never thought I would fall in love so soon,
Forgetting the past & future in the noon,
It's right, I saw you at one o'clock,
And felt inside me such tremendous shock,
Which have shaken a great many men,
Although to be with me you have refused my plea,
In your hope of coming I remain to be,
I just want to ask you why you are so far,
To me why you never come near,
Why just tell me & listen to my tears,
I know you don't but hope you would just care,
A little trust for us to share,
A little love for our gorgeous pair,
Is all I ask from you & want to say,
Why so far you keep running away.

No comments: