Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pondering a Bit

I don't have a bit of idea, 
Whether she is really made for me, 
The twinkling eyes, the gorgeous face, 
Adds to her sancity, 
For long we have been friends, 
There hasn't been any need for amends, 
All have been fine, 
But maybe one day she will be mine, 
I cannot but think over & over, 
She will be perfect for me, 
So caring & passionate, 
Always holding my hand, 
When I needed a touch of warmth, 
From within I feel her love, 
Or whatever the feeling may be, 
She has been a golden girl, 
So she might be my destiny, 
Whenever I got into trouble, 
She has always rescued me, 
This may be noticed by none, 
But I can never forget, 
How she always fights for me, 
Bears trouble and faces hardship, 
Just for the sake of our friendship, 
The face of her can never fade, 
As she is my true friend, 
In my heart she resides, 
No matter as a friend or love, 
Her sweet hands I yearn to touch, 
As I like her very much, 
The confusion sweeps over me, 
If I should share my feelings, 
But a fear lurks behind, 
Because our friendship may be at stake, 
Losing her would not be jolly, 
Her absence would take my life, 
First time I am writing a poem without rhyme, 
But can still feel the melody, 
Just because I am writing about her, 
The girl I want with me forever.

No comments: