Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Only For You

You are my meadow,
You are my tree,
Without your titillating presence,
My existence would never be,
I live for you,
For you I can die,
I promise you this very day,
I won't ever let you cry,
You came into my life,
You ruined all my sorrow,
I can be with you always,
And never worry about tomorrow,
You define my very own self,
You shoo away all my pain,
I can never forget those wonderful moments,
Being with you in the soft rain,
I cherish those memories,
I keep them in my heart,
I have loved you with all I have,
With this eternity's very start,
For you I am here,
Writing this for you,
Wishing you could be with me,
Playing with the morning's dew,
In your love I am immersed,
I am here all for you,
From the top of my heart to the bottom of my soul,
With you in today's dawn new,
I was born only for you,
I was born to be with you,
Without you I am nothing,
And who am I, nothing but you.

No comments: