Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everyone Is studying

All are reading something, 
I am reading nothing, 
Just writing poems for you, 
For no one else, only for you, 
The urge to scribble comes from inside, 
I keep all other things beside, 
So instead of studying hard, 
I sit & play card, 
I can study if I want to, 
But I choose to see you, 
I do not care what others do, 
Only about what you do, 
All the books are useless, 
I must throw them unless, 
They can win your heart, 
I have loved you since birth, 
You do not need to study, 
Because you were very steady, 
Whole of the year, 
So you have no need to fear, 
But I have reasons of my own, 
Which are not unknown, 
All are prepared for the test, 
I keep sitting & hope for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is is another classic...shows ur pain and intrests...