Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everywhere I go

I go to school, I go to house, 
But Alas! There's no spouse, 
Waiting eagerly for me, 
To serve me some tea, 
I go to swim, I go to study, 
But after my day when I am muddy, 
There's no one for me, 
To ask me how I hurt myself so badly, 
Everywhere I go, I miss your essence, 
Sometimes I think, what nonsense? 
Then you come again in my dream, 
Hindering all my thought's stream, 
At every place, I wish your feet to be with me, 
And spend time with you, very skillfully, 
Your smell mesmerizes me so, 
That endlessly in your love I begin to flow, 
Without any direction, I wonder through all day, 
In my mind, you always stay, 
Following me in all circumstance, 
You play with me, so many pranks, 
I look at the sky, & with a sigh, 
Wondering when you will be mine.

No comments: