Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When I See You

I am quite humble, 
Still then I stumble, 
My voice keeps to fumble 
I have not got time ample, 
I keep looking at you without you seeing me, 
Since I was shackled, I was not free, 
Even to stop thinking about you dear, 
I do not have any but one fear, 
When you will again be angry, 
And come with your shouts' army, 
My heart under you was trampled, 
The feelings of mine were wrongly sampled, 
When I see the face of yours,
I have a spasm with no cures, 
My heartbeat stops, 
I need no props, 
To plat a song, 
Don't get me wrong, 
I just have no control over myself, 
All my poems are kept in shelf, 
I the hope that you will read them sometime, 
The part of this hope is also a rhyme, 
You look such a dear, 
When in your face there is anger, 
Your hair flows with the wind, 
Hitting my face making me blind, 
I know you are not my kind, 
But I love you, so please don't mind, 
Till you will be mine, 
I will write for you again & again, 
Don't give me more pain, 
Or else in my life it will be a stain.

No comments: