Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Will You Come

If I call you from all the bindings, 
Will you come out of your hidings, 
Then you can come forward, 
You are my only reward, 
The outcry will pierce your soul, 
You will see in the night a ghoul, 
Calling you from the bindings, 
As you are lost after findings, 
Why are you reluctant? 
I am not a pure saint, 
I too am human & make mistake, 
But my love, you must know, isn't fake, 
You didn't say whether you will come, 
Leaving for me doubts some, 
I am yearning to see you again, 
The reason for coming is main, 
Because if your ecstasy, 
You're my life's fantasy, 
It does look quite fishy, 
That you are alone in spite of being bossy, 
Please do give explanation, 
For the sake of whole nation, 
If I call you with all my heart, 
Will you come, my sweetheart?

No comments: