Monday, October 3, 2011

A Short Thought

Lonely evenings,
Misty skies,
Lovely life,
But full of lies...

I wrote this a while ago when I was chatting with someone. It just came up in my mind by itself. It was when she asked me the meaning that I realized how deep it went.

"Lovely evenings," means that after the whole day, however the day goes, we feel tried, and feel contented to return home and rest. So regardless of the whether the day was good or bad, we are glad to escape to our own comfort zone of our home. As they say, home sweet home.

"Misty skies," well that's a tricky one. First I thought that meant tears, but one shouldn't always be so negative. I found an optimistic explanation after pondering for a while. It means that the sky is hazed, beautiful, and new life is coming. Maybe it will rain too, to give birth to new life from the seeds buried inside the earth.

"Lovely life," needs no thought. We all love our life. Yeah, some surely refuse to accept that, but in the end, all of us are glad that we are human beings, regardless of what we may say to others. We can't lie to ourselves, you know. So, as I always say, Live Life, the Lovely Way.

"But full of lies," that too is an undeniable truth. Verity can't be escaped, and same goes with life. Lies, betrayals, are a part of life. You just have to cope with it. And when you think you can't go on, read the lines above, and try to be cheerful, for life is short, but long enough to do something for yourself and be happy.

No comments: