Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Say Now

Someday I will have to reveal,
Which till now I had to veil,
Which deep in myself I nurture,
Which is like a sweet torture,
Many times the voice rises inside,
But sadly what it says I cannot abide,
With the greatest effort I bury it,
Just for a very short time,
Until it rises again,
Giving me even more pain,
The voice is of my heart,
It says that it loves you,
And I don’t care what it says,
Because I believe hard work always pays,
So if I am loyal and true,
My voice will surely be heard by you,
The reason I write this is that only,
For I think I can bear no more,
If I cannot say,
My life will surely turn gray,
The time has come,
The time will go,
I was with you,
I will be with you,
As long as you know,
That I love you,
And want you to accept me,
As a partner in your destiny,
If you reject me,
I will at least be a friend truly,
I hope that moment never comes,
As our relation can be more than friendship.

No comments: