Wednesday, September 22, 2010

None Would Bother Us

If instead of sitting at home, 
You would come leaving the foam, 
Like me riding a bus, 
None would bother us, 
So few students are there, 
We could feel free here, 
Without any disturbance anyhow, 
I would manage you somehow, 
But along with many, you too are absent, 
This my sugar, is your patent, 
I had thought of talking to you, 
As there were options few, 
Your friend came alright, 
But you didn't arrive, 
So my coming was hopeless, 
You kept staying at your palace, 
The pestering troubles are gone, 
The air of love is on, 
All are playing in a jolly mood, 
In my luck, there is only brood, 
I see your mirage at your seat, 
It is for you a great feat, 
As problems go, new arise, 
With everyday's sunrise, 
I try to clear them away, 
But fall to their prey, 
In spite of none bothering us, 
You came to know about my crush, 
The hindrances are lost forever, 
I don't expect any favour, 
My messages do reach, 
Which in your name I preach, 
So many people breach, 
I can't stand the screech, 
My love is more than mass, 
So I want none to bother us.

No comments: