Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In The Rain

Such beauty lies in this awesome rain,
Such relief there is in every pain,
The soft drops of tears falling one by one,
From heaven's brink like a waterfall,
Seems that the almighty is crying today,
And feeling the pain I now hold in my heart,
Since the time I was born in this world,
Since the time I was crawling in the mud,
Since the time the sun ever shone,
Since the time you left me alone,I don't know why it feels so real,
I don't know why you are not with me,
I don't know why the lightening makes me afraid of me,
I want to run away from my own destiny,
I know this is fallacy,
To think that this thunder will wash away my sorrows,
Still it gives me copious peace,
To hope that my heart is still with the rain,
To know you are still somewhere breathing softly,
Enjoying the rain without me,
But the blame's not yours,
It was me who loved you too much,
And that's the sole reason today,
That you aren't drenching in my arms tonight,
So this rain breaks my memory apart,
Makes me feel so cold in space,
When I remember the bleak skies stupefying me,
Listening to the angry might of the shower today,
But then I remembered that it wasn't here to make me fear,
It was here to dry my tears away,
So that there would be some vacuum in my eyes,
And in that space the rain embraced my tears,
Took me away far from this land,
Far from everyone I knew,
And I will lay there in mystery for eternity,
Till I get a new love with this rain.

No comments: