Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Voice In My Head

The slightest of sound unknown alerts me,
Pondering over whether it is her voice,
But grief surrounds me yet again,
When I wryly realize it's just yet another blow,
Of the furious wind hurling down the streets,
Determined to swallow everything in it's path,
I wish I would lie in it's path,
And close my eyes in that very anticipation,
Opening them again to find myself,
Brought back from my death against my wish,
How much I want to see her,
I cannot say to you through mere words,
But those moments are even more cursed,
When I can just catch a glimpse of her,
Before she runs away into an unknown oblivion,
Leaving all alone with her company in my tears,
I can almost feel her presence here,
In this very room where I now sit,
But it's true that she is here,
Making her place forever in my heart,
Speaking to me as my blood gushes through my veins,
To provide my cells with the life without meaning,
As my life is none but she,
The one who has stolen everything from me,
From my sleep to heart to my very own mind,
Leaving pain & a few blurry memories to cherish,
When I hear her deluding voice inside my head,
I seem to get far away from my sanity,
Thinking that I hear her speaking somewhere,
Even when she isn't in any frame of reality,
I wish so much that the voice would be real,
That she would be right here sitting beside me,
But if she would have I would not have wished at all,
And all these dreams would a glittering reality.

No comments: