Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Miss You So

When you aren't there I miss you so,
I suffer several blow,
You hide you face behind the paper,
I know I am not so good to favour,
Between us so many come,
I can only see glances of you some,
You are now not here,
But I miss you everywhere,
You made an excuse to get away,
I watched in vain as your image went gray,
I wish I could be with you,
But compared to me, you are so shrew,
You want before I could stop,
My plan went totally flop,
I am nothing without you,
In your absence no sapling grew,
The result of my love was blank,
It is now lying on a thin plank,
If you move a bit,
It may fall through the slit,
Or it may come in the land,
Falling in your safe hand,
You are in class, then you see me,
And ask someone to close the door, if she is free,
I am hurt from inside,
All what you want I will abide,
The distance between us keeps growing,
The potion of love keeps flowing,
You look towards left & right,
Giving me a hell of fright,
With you I want to go,
Oh I miss you so.

No comments: