Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Name

Rarest of all like a gem,
Appearing like a beauty in the system,
Caring & always understanding,
Having always a friendly feeling,
In your eyes there is mist like rain,
Tears flow from my eyes in pain,
Astound I am by your grace,
Growing day by day at a rapid pace,
A bright girl you are with wisdom as owl,
Rearing inside a beautiful & pious soul,
Gloom disperses when you are with me,
I want to be with you at my destiny,
Lonely I am in my pursuit,
Of happiness which everyone wants,
Vines and thorn block my way,
Engaging me for yet another day,
Your company can make me strong,
Or help me deal with all the thorn,
Using my love as a sword, 
Letter by letter, word by word,
The subtle formations take place,
Of meaningless space,
Between the words,
The circle goes on & on,
To form lines and paras,
Even more meaningless than the spaces,
To form the name of you,
Who resides in my heart,
Who gives me the feeling of joy,
Between the wonderful instances of sorrow.

No comments: