Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Wanted To Say

What will a boy say to someone when he cannot forget his crush & cannot keep remembering her also?
If you want to know, keep reading...

When I saw you the first time, I developed an immense attraction towards you. As I saw you more & more everyday, I began liking you even more. I wanted to have friendship with you but was always afraid to even go near you, let alone talk to you, because you were so beautiful & sweet. You must have felt that I was a freak, but my weird & bizarre behaviour was due to the extreme nervousness in front of you. 

When sometimes you looked at me, I felt like falling of the world out of joy. I would start building up new dreams with only you & me in it, far from the present world, in perfect silence, full of loneliness.

Every night I dreamt of you & everyday I eagerly waited for evening so that I can see you. I would count the stars I saw in my dream, counting the stars along with you. I wanted you to be mine, but always ended up thinking what will you think of me after knowing what I thought about you.

But then, as fate wanted, you disappeared suddenly into some ignominial darkness one day & my world seemed bleak. Now there is no chance of ever talking to you again so I am writing this. I repent not saying these things to you before, but alas, I was too afraid lest you should get angry on me. But now it doesn’t matter. I would still like you to be my friend but it’s a matter of great dismay that you will perhaps never consider me as a friend of yours…

No comments: