Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time's Passing Fast

I blankly stare at the empty seat, 
With delicacy, even your dust I treat, 
The spell shows me your figure, 
Before that the flowers wither, 
Which I brought for you, 
From among the morning dew, 
Without you I have no count of time, 
When you are here, time is passing like a slime, 
Your presence makes it slow, 
The second's hand resists to go, 
While looking at you I forget everything, 
Lots of joy & despair you bring, 
Talks & games fail, 
To stop the time which trails, 
I am sitting behind where you sit, 
The unoccupied desk looks like a pit, 
Which has engulfed you under it, 
And you suffered from a fit, 
There's no restriction on time, 
Because time's wish is the prime, 
Your absence has taken of its dam, 
So it is flowing, after breaking it like a ram, 
When you came, the sensation of time ceased to last, 
The speed of time is far from fast, 
I wish time wouldn't matter, 
Whether or not you were here, 
This day in school is my last, 
I want to forget the past, 
No spell on me today you have cast, 
So today time is passing very fast.

No comments: