Saturday, November 20, 2010

The End

I always hoped for something to be good,
When I knew hope I never should,
But in the end, everything will be alright,
Was all my heart said to my mind all night,
When it kept thinking of her in its lonely ways,
For God knows so how many days.

But in the end, it didn't turn out to be alright,
All I got was a reason to pity my plight,
When I realized she could never be mine,
Like a sun on my cold life she would never shine,
She only said a few words to me,
Which changed the face of my whole destiny.

What she said was neither too bad,
Nor, obviously, I was too glad,
She was just as indifferent as she could be,
All she said was that she would never love me,
As coolly and calmly as one could be,
Because she never saw the fire she ignited in me.

It was the end, I could clearly see,
Not only of my love, but the end of me,
Now I am just nothing just a breathing corpse,
Unable to do anything in the world but remorse,
But still somewhere around a new hopes lay,
That I will live again one bright day.

Till that day comes, I cease to live,
For all my life any happiness I couldn't give,
Not just to anyone else, not to even me,
My life feels depleted and devastated so dimly,
I can never stand again until I can love again,
I just lie here with my eternal pain.

6 comments:

Deepanshu said...

Use Fast relif
Dard mitaye chutki mai!!!

Unknown said...

it,s very nice.....:D

kalpakgupta said...

Thanks for liking it... :-D

Anagha said...

Whence did they go,
them who loved you so?
Their faces not fair as her,
Their foreheads worn out
with years of worry and care
for you and your steps, many.

For you they wept
and laughed they did with you.
How such an easy passage
to oblivion and beyond,
did your orders persuade
your family and friends to take?

The magnificent words that flowed
out of that mighty river of love,
A few drops I hope, will answer
this question mine and their's...

mahasweta said...

how d u make such gr8t poems?..its amazing..

kalpakgupta said...

Love...