Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're Different

You are a unique breed, 
Who listens to none's plea, 
You are different from the rest, 
All others keep living in their nest, 
But you keep flying really high, 
Deep under the sky, I let out a sigh, 
The loneliness of your character, 
Makes me love you further, 
The difference is in our life too, 
You have compelled me to love you, 
Forcing me to cry, 
Without even a single try, 
To make you believe me, 
I accepted defeat too hurriedly, 
You are not so innocent, 
But are excused, as you're different, 
So much than others, 
I don't believe in rumors, 
But my hands are tied, 
I have been deep fried, 
In the oil of this one sided love, 
Saved by a passing dove, 
If only you would be more common, 
Your heart I could summon, 
You look opposite to me, 
I know not who has given the fee, 
To people who malign me, 
In front of this different lady, 
You only are my life's melody, 
Because of which my life isn't steady, 
The uniqueness lies in your nature, 
Which I think is your best feature, 
You're not like me as you are not human, 
A little romance, a little roman, 
An angel you are, 
Whom I very much fear, 
So much different is not very good, 
But what can I do? God should, 
Have decided to have you like that, 
It's good that you are not a bit fat, 
But very slim & beautiful, 
For you I have love plentiful, 
I would love if you weren't so, 
Because no matter how wide is the brook, the water always flow, 
The water is love here, 
So you will have to care, 
Many messages of love I have sent, 
Because my love, you are different.

No comments: