Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time Has Come

Now its time you know,
That from the moment I saw you,
I had an instant liking,
That later turned into love for you,
I have no idea of your feelings,
Nor do I care about your other dealings,
But I still have my words to say,
That for you only I had to pay,
The high price for falling in love,
And losing what I don't even want to have,
Which are sleep, peace and solace,
As these very things are too material in love,
I don't want to talk too much,
But I don't want to seem as such,
I am in a great haste,
So that my efforts go waste,
In a nutshell I can just say,
That with my heart only you can play,
I love you from my true soul,
With each and everything I have,
Still you see me just as another friend,
Just another boy who can never blend,
With that enticing beauty of yours,
Although his heart is pure,
True it is that you are sweet,
True it is that you are cute,
But it is also true that I am here for you,
Waiting at your door with my true love,
I think for you this is enough,
For you to understand me is not too tough,
It is upto you what you decide,
Whether you can accept my love or myself you can chide,
My feelings I have told,
The weight is lifted which I had to hold,
Now that question I will have to ask,
Oh! It's such a difficult task,
This is surely not the end,
Now, will you please be my girlfriend?
This will be a new beginning,
And the future will be told by time & just you
Till there is a answer from you,
I will wait for you in the morning's dew.

No comments: