Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mindless

I sometimes write becuase I don't know,
Why the sun glows in the snow,
From day to night & night to dawn,
Giving me only endless pain,
Instead of hope in this chilling winter,
The sun reminds me of the glorious days,
When I was like a free dove,
And now I am another captive of love,
Like many around me,
With one of them only will I bind my destiny,
Whether they know it or not,
It's already written,
If I will someday be able to make her mine,
From the midst of all the troubles I foresee,
And I will wait along endlessly,
Just to see if she gives her heart to me,
I am writing now without any thought,
The words are just flowing through me,
After reading this even I doubt,
That understanding what is this,
Is very very hard & tough.
Because it has come straight from my heart,
Which you can compare to mindless doodling,
But in my own unique style,
If you understand even a single line,
Which obviously I haven't,
I will say you know me better than myself,
And only you are a true friend of mine,
Still now I haven't known,
What by this is to be shown,
But I do not mind writing as long I live,
Because it is the language of my soul.

No comments: