Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Forgive Me

I did not want to make you sad, 
And doing it has made me feel bad, 
I cannot express how much I repent, 
For the words that day I sent, 
Straining our sweet friendship, 
Some altercation can always creep, 
But I am really sorry for all, 
I promise I will never again befall, 
The trust you have in me, 
By saying things which are empty, 
I want my lovely friend back, 
I know many virtues I lack, 
But that does not stop you from forgiving me, 
At least for me you can show some mercy, 
I will never argue relentlessly again, 
I have said it clear & plain, 
Your anger is no doubt right, 
For it was me who began the fight, 
But mistakes are forgotten when repented, 
As much as I could, I have hinted, 
That I am sorry from heart, 
I did not want you to be hurt, 
This is all I can do, 
The rest is all upto you, 
Let me know if I have succeded, 
In having you anger receded, 
And in case the answer is yes, 
Just give me a wide smile, 
And I know it cannot be no, 
Because you are very sweet & nice.

No comments: