Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Girl In My Dream

I can feel the surging of all the love,
Rushing by me like a graceful dove,
I want so much to flee on it's back,
Leaving all the memories on my min'd back,
I hoped for long that she would emerge,
Into reality from my dream as I always urge,
I have ignored the goddess in my dreams for long,
But alas I am no more so strong,
I have lost at last to her appealing beauty,
Oh my god! She is such a cutie,
Now is the time to accept the fact,
That I must seek her as long as I am intact,
I have understood at last,
That I want to see her really fast,
I yearn to know that unknown face,
As everyone does if this is the case,
My fairy of my dreams surely lurks,
Somewhere in this world like a lark,
I have to find her at any cost,
Or else I will be surely lost,
In her sweetness buried in a meadow,
Covered by my love's gigantic shadow,
At last I will surely find her,
Even if I have to steal her from a star,
As high as heaven itself shall I rise,
To gain a girl so much nice,
Who pesters me everyday in my dream,
Filling my patience upto the brim,
So much that I try to materialize her,
Although I may have to go far,
She seems too good to be true,
But it may be that she isn't true,
Just there to make my pain less,
To give me company in this crowdy loneliness.

No comments: