Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You Have Gone So Far

I wait for you, I wait in vain,
Knowing there still are many days left of my pain,
You have gone, gone so far,
Gone further from the farthest star,
You went so fast without saying goodbye,
Leaving me crying all day & night,
In vain as I say in vain as I know,
In vain I try to match with your flow,
I miss you knowing that you won't miss me,
Hell I still love you but the why is a mystery,
The distance of furlongs can never disparage my love,
But yes it does hurt my heart oh my beloved,
Lots of advices & a lotter words,
Can't assuage my grief which feels like swords,
But the truth is known, above and below,
That you are so far from me as far as I know,
You never love, I have realized long ago,
Still I be by your side, like a lingering crow,
You have told me enough, enough I have heard,
It's time you know now my dear beloved,
That in spite of your chiding,
That in spite of your hiding,
I will love you nevertheless,
Though your smile for me is all you may bless,
Every moment to you I will stare,
Waiting for you for a moment to spare,
For you don't know, and may never know ever,
That without being together, we can exist never,
But you are still so far, so far from me,
So far from even, your own destiny,
That is, if you doubt, none but me,
Your very own destiny, is none but me.

6 comments:

tribhuwan said...

again gud work bhai....u r incresing ur talent day by day...keep it up!!!

kalpakgupta said...

Thanks dude...

shimray said...

wow!!! keep up the good work buddy.

kalpakgupta said...

THanks man...

Unknown said...

oyee mast hai yrr........
itna acha kaise likh leta hai....

kalpakgupta said...

THANKS YOU... :-)