Wednesday, September 22, 2010

That Girl

The moments seem like they were just yesterday,
When I would roam like a gliding eagle,
But now I am tied in the chains of love,
By the virtue of my own heart,
Which fell for someone so cruel,
As to trample it with her light feet,
It did break my heart,
But ripped my soul apart even more,
I had never hoped that girl,
Would leave me wandering in the grass,
Looking for her all over the place,
When I saw her with someone else,
That shocked me out of my life,
After realizing that she was with someone,
Whom I thought to be my very own friend,
But later understood after my anger subsided,
That she wasn't meant for me,
She wasn't meant to be with me,
What happened is the best for all,
And as best as it could ever be,
If I cling to what is the past,
Then nothing will I ever reap,
So I should forget that girl,
And wait for a real angel to come.

No comments: