Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Can Only Hope

Nothing is in my hands, 
Only time is taking the hours' hands, 
I keep looking around, 
Concentrating on a random sound, 
Hoping it may be your footstep, 
But every time I hallucinate, 
Your temper never allows, 
So that you can browse, 
The feeling of my heart, 
Or the wrinkles of my shirt, 
Being optimistic is tough, 
And that is not enough, 
To make the hope come true, 
Which inside me grew, 
I can only hope you will know, 
How much I love you, 
And come to know my life, 
You can demolish my strife, 
The ray of hope I can find, 
Prevents me from going blind, 
Hoping all the way through, 
Every gloom I threw, 
You come & make me happy, 
So that my life gets shapy, 
You may be in America, or in Europe, 
The only way is to hope.

No comments: