Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Your Killing Look

The eyes attract me even more, 
In a way, my throat gets sore, 
I want to say things a few, 
But get dumb while looking at you, 
So many emotions, always there is one, 
Present in your eyes, & sometimes none, 
When you get expressionless, 
I cannot like you a bit less, 
The rejoice suits you the best, 
So to make you happy, I make haste, 
In case the look kills me, 
If it is so, I accept my destiny, 
The tears keep flowing, 
If there's any hindrance while you are going, 
I keep you in my memory all the time, 
Under the brows your eyes too shine, 
Like a snake, out of my hands you slither, 
Even in the dark does your eyes glitter, 
The look snatches away my soul, 
You are reluctant to confess that it is a foul, 
Your eyes have a fire so lethal, 
That is why you are so special, 
When I am in your vision, 
I wish there would be no end of this season, 
I don't know the reason, 
Why you bloom even in the autumn season, 
You are different from the rest, 
So you are one the best, 
You bring to me serenity, 
You can one day kill me, 
So I end this poem with the hope, 
I will not have to hang from a rope.

No comments: