Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Longing Never Ends

Whenever you are nearby, 
I cannot even try, 
To ignore your presence, 
Or not notice your essence, 
In my heart you are embossed, 
In your way I have crossed, 
More than long enough, 
But wooing you is very tough, 
Your love's longing makes me live, 
The love for you is very deep, 
The memories of yours I will keep, 
One day the result I will reap, 
For days & months I wait, 
Without end for a bait, 
In spite that I am late, 
I stil rely on fate, 
To get you one day, 
And take you far away, 
My love is infinite indeed, 
In race of love I shall lead, 
You drift away like a star, 
Situated it seems so far, 
Out of its sight am I, 
But I can see it with the corners of my eye, 
Only you I can see, 
With the eyes of me, 
Everything else I fail to perceive, 
My own self I cannot deceive, 
And pretend not to love you, 
While I would love to, 
When all will cease to be there, 
You will remember my love mere, 
There will be no way to return, 
Or take anywhere any turn, 
My love has been known long ago, 
And at last you had to go, 
But I will surely cry aloud, 
That my love for you will be out.

No comments: