Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Out of Bounds

I get stunned by your beauty, 
You are such a cutie, 
Your charisma and ecstasy, 
Can't be found in just anybody, 
Whenever you are around, 
The glee sweeps me over, 
But in your absence, 
The same glee turns into gloom, 
Like a blooming flower I shine, 
When I wonder over you becoming mine, 
But sometimes it seems like a distant dream, 
As you still seem unknown to me, 
By some of your unsaid words, 
Which could have been easily said, 
In my heart you could have laid, 
But the difference lies within that, 
As we have not said anything, 
Still we hear the words, 
I do not know if this is love, 
But whatever it is, 
All I know is that, 
I am out of control without you, 
So let us join our lives together, 
And forget all the grief ever residing on us, 
I say this from my heart, 
Assured that you will surely reply, 
And I won't be sad, 
Because we can make a difference to our life.

No comments: