Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In The Night

Standing alone in this wintery night,
I think without you what would be my plight,
I would still be that hermit in search of holy love,
Without breathe, without direction, roaming around without any love,
But by that almighty's grace you are always inside,
My heart which feels you beating at by its side,
The day I saw you I could say no more,
The night you said yes to me I could live no more,
Not for want of glee but for you were now mine,
An indispensable part of me making my heart shine,
In this night the moon asks me,
Why thinking of you I am so happy,
I tell it blandly to get lost in an eclipse,
And ask the shadow the reason for my bliss,
A bliss such as you I found out before,
And it replies that you would not be with me forever,
What the night doesn't know is that for me.
Forever means the time you are with me.
So seeing the moon in this endless night,
I cannot help thinking if you would be here,
The stars would cease to shine & the moon would stop glowing,
Seeing the beauty which from you is everlong flowing,
But I cannot show you to it,
Because I am alone,
You are so far from me,
And with you my heart is gone,
I wish from heart with all my might,
That you would be with me every beautiful night,
Till night itself would be afraid to come,
Lest we make it stay too much long,
Such is the power of love in our sight,
Which fills me with joy this wintery night.

No comments: