Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beginning of New Love

I cannot say how much you are sweet, 
In beauty everyone you can beat, 
The shining black hair of your, 
Makes my love even more pure, 
What you think about me, I am not sure, 
But all I know is that you are my cure, 
Your skin is not so fair, 
Still your looks are quite rare, 
I remained blind for long, 
Then one day I heard your song, 
And realized later that you were just talking, 
In a voice more melodious than a nightingale, 
I have long before forgotten my past crush, 
But still then, I have not proceeded much, 
In convincing you that I am no more, 
In love with that girl, it is now a thing of yore, 
I did not understand too, 
But I have started loving you, 
Many days of waiting lies ahead of me, 
But I know that patience is the key, 
To win your heart and love you, 
And control the bull of Taurus within you, 
With your decent look and pleasing nature, 
You make your company a real pleasure, 
Now I am just a friend of your, 
And that too, I am not sure, 
But I am determined too, 
To make a new relation with you, 
Towards the first goal I have started, 
That is to become your good friend, 
And then only can I think, 
Of some day giving you a wink, 
I wait for the day for you to find the link, 
When the sun will rise & darkness will sink.

No comments: