Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Glance

I saw my life yesterday,
She was walking on the road,
I don't know whether she looked at me, but surely looked away,
As if  I was an ugly toad,
I saw my life yesterday after long,
Still I am alive like I was living,
So why did she still give me butterflies?
She isn't the only reason I'm thriving,
But I doubt not, that she's one of them all the same,
Why I live, not only for her,
But she's among the things,
I would surely die for,
What I feel for her I don't know these days,
It has been so long,
I still love her like I used to do,
Or have I actually moved on?
I don't know, I wish I would,
At least some revelations this mysterious life should make,
Everything seems so clandestine these days,
So many dead leaves heaped on the truth left to rake,
A moment is too short to meet again,
And when the banks are asunder who needs a link?
Ignoramus when we are separated long ago,
There's no point now trying to straighten any old kink,
Past is past, it was never meant to be the future,
I should have known that long ago,
If verity had lifted its veil before,
I would not have suffered such a decrepiting blow,
Today she is happy, that's all I need,
And that's all I will ever need to be glad,
What of me, I am dispensable,
Lost in this lovely life, and forever mad.

4 comments:

Roushan Kumar said...

great yr........
awsome one

kalpakgupta said...

Thanks... :-)

Ritika said...

Vry nice poem!!!
(Y)

Unknown said...

It's really wow !!!!Gr8 job.....