Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Alone Without You

I am feeling so bored, 
Because you have not roared, 
I am alone without you, 
Whatever others say, it is true, 
That you are my whole world, 
The love has gradually unfurled, 
The solitude I feel, 
Cannot be captured in a reel, 
A purely different feeling I have, 
I cannot express my proper love, 
I acknowledge you for my plight, 
You are my life's light, 
All the people are like nothing, 
The feeling of crowd you only bring, 
I am so lonely, 
I can feel you really, 
In your empty seat, 
Trodden with papers' fleet, 
I see & gently clear them away, 
And keep them safely in a tray, 
Everyone's is shooting very loud, 
If you were here, you would be proud, 
You, with your friends, look so blushy, 
The lawn of adolescence is looking so grassy, 
But going yellow without you, 
You will have to sprinkle some dew, 
To return the greenery somehow, 
Do not think that I want to force you now, 
To bend under my words, 
You are the leopard with strong paws, 
Anything from me you may, 
Ask as I love you way, too much, 
I am so lonely today, 
I wish there wouldn't be any holiday.

4 comments:

tribhuwan said...

its really awesome yar...continue your good work!!!ur emotions are clearly reflected here...

kalpakgupta said...

Thanks...

mahasweta said...

nice one..bt"i dont think u r a cow".dat line... is something diff....u compare ur love with a cow???!!..:))....dnt mind my words..all of ur poems r really awesome..:)

kalpakgupta said...

Edited it dear...