Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Silence

The sounds around me cannot be heard,
Deep in my heart the pain is reared,
I crave the silence that can pierce the soul,
Which can annihilate my pain,
But it is nowhere to be found,
Because the world is full of sound,
I myself may have to earn my place,
Before I can emerge as an ace,
There are silent domains,
Waiting just for me,
But I must cross rough terrains,
To reach my destiny,
For understanding my real desire,
I must inspect myself,
In an undisturbed & grave silence,
Without anyone to blame,
The total silence does not mean,
That everyone should stop talking,
But it must come from within,
When the soul stops talking,
Without connecting to my mind or soul,
I shall immerse in deep meditation,
To realize my high potential,
Which hides from my clutches,
Whenever I try to find it,
It decides to leave me alone,
And in spite of the silence,
I seem to remain in total ignorance.

No comments: