Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One More Chance

Just want one more chance to prove my worth, 
Thinking of you as the most in forth, 
With your name I swear, 
It is my only prayer, 
That you forgive me for my foolishness, 
And then only me God will bless, 
You have given me more than enough stress, 
Still then you I could not impress, 
What can I do so that you forgive me? 
When will you understand my plea? 
I try in vain to get closer,
Knowing that you won't like me ever, 
Although I will make you sad never, 
I don't know why, but my voice does quiver, 
You pressed so hard on my heart's lever, 
I was down in your love's fever, 
Just excuse me a bit for confessing my love, 
To a lady, as delicate as dove, 
If I could forget you, I would write no more, 
But it's impossible, so I cry & cry more, 
I can't even stop thinking about you, 
The wind of hatred, so hard you blew, 
Ignoring me outright though, 
Even before I could propose you, 
Please ponder over my feelings a bit, 
If you smile, my life will be lit, 
Another chance of worth, I crave from you, 
During this evening, when the sky is filled with hue.

No comments: