Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Name

Bestowing my love to you I cry in vain,
After all, you are the reason for my pain,
Reaping yourself a true lover,
Killing himself to love you forever,
Hearing my anguish they come to comfort,
As you are nowhere near me to report,
Guess you don’t like me even a bit much,
Usually I don’t fall for girls as such,
Peering inside my soul I try to reveal,
Tearing myself I try to unveil,
As to find a reason for loving you,
I find none alas, except only you,
Leaping into hearts is not my habit,
Over them jumping makes me feel like a rabbit,
Veering off course to make you my mate,
Easy it is never to ask you for a date,
You make me feel so insecure & meek,
On the contrary you are so beautiful & sleek,
Upwards to heaven I wish to rise,
To meet an angel such as you in disguise,
Being away from you I die every moment,
Every now & then I begin to lament,
For I love none but you forever,
Regardless of whether you love me ever.

No comments: