Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Are You

You are a bird flying high in the sky, 
Trust me, it's not a lie, 
You are laughing so heartily, 
Just like a blooming lily, 
Playing hide & seek with my heart, 
I know it's master's art, 
You come & go like the blow of a storm, 
It's not at all written in the norm, 
Sometimes you sit behind me, 
Sometimes you are just a melody, 
In so many forms I can see you now, 
I will know what you are how? 
You may be an angel in the form of a girl, 
You shine like a gem in the midst of pearl, 
I can see you even in the night, 
When you come in my dream, yes you have that right, 
But you exercise it quite well, 
Making my life a living hell, 
A girl so tough & yet so cool, 
Sometimes I think I am a fool, 
I should have asked you before falling in your love, 
I failed & got a cold, unhealed ny a number of clove, 
A mild disease, & so harmless, 
If someone has it, it's a bless, 
So when I saw you running past, 
I wished that moment would be the last, 
Of the world, which could end, 
But a few more years was God to lend, 
Come to me, I will give you joy, 
You must know I am not a toy, 
With which you can play & get away so easily, 
The advantage you have is that I love you crazily, 
You are so mesmerizing, 
Your presence marks the sun's rising, 
All the flowers beside you wither, 
You must be this poem's reader, 
I still don't know what are you, 
But I will know some day, anyhow.

No comments: