Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Life Without You

I look behind to a dawn new,
With a new perspective of life without you,
A different world in middle of the world,
In which I will lonely be curled,
In a dimension unknown to all of us,
Stretching far across the bindings of my life,
Drowning me under it sucking me out,
Making me numb & pale forever,
The craving for the peace obviates your want,
So much titillating but it's just a thought errant,
I will love you forever more than all,
But that does not mean that I can live through nightfall,
The attraction to you is so very fine,
It militates against the intentions of mine,
Pain & separation is no sudden thing,
I know that since I felt my own being,
So I want to live a life,
Forgetting all the moments I saw you in the light,
No doubt that life will be monotonous without you,
But that is why my life cannot be without you,
For it won't be life at all at any length,
Perhaps it will be worse than death,
But I would surely learn to live without you,
To live a life, a life without you.

No comments: