Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We Can Be Friends

I admit I am a fool, 
As a boy, I am far from cool, 
I know I can never be wrong, 
My heart has to be throng, 
But we can just enjoy being friends, 
Mending all our mind's dents, 
I don't need your picture to smile, 
In my heart, you always reside, 
But you rejected me as a friend too, 
Due to it I got bird flu, 
As a lover, I was disqualified, 
As a friend, not dignified, 
To you I have never lied, 
When you rejected, I was terrified, 
Why can't we be each others'? 
I have lost all my feather, 
In my path there are obstacles, 
I am tied in so many shackles, 
You refused my courtship, 
You ignored my friendship, 
I cannot convince you enough, 
It's not impossible, only tough, 
I cried to you several times, 
It is now the echo of chimes, 
But still you are no near to me dear, 
Only for you I am here, 
Out of your way I will steer, 
But what can I do? You don't care, 
What do you think of this poem? How much 
I want to know with all my mind such, 
So I say again, we can be friends, 
Forever till the world ends.

No comments: