Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When You Looked At Me

Today when you looked at me, 
To say very precisely, 
I noticed the anger lessened in your eyes, 
Looks like you are beginning to condone my lies, 
Your look is so killing, 
I can do all the billing, 
Anything I can do to win you, 
I can even gather all the morning dew, 
So that you can taste the pure water, 
And keep a little to drink later, 
Your glance is not just your look, 
It is a brunch of naughty brook, 
I hid my eyes from your face, 
You too looked away with such a pace, 
Then I looked at you again, 
If I have you, it would be a good bargain, 
With your glasses you look so innocent, 
Without them, a girl so decent, 
However you may be, 
I will serve you tea, 
I promise to be with you forever, 
And give solace to you hereafter, 
Standing near the door, 
Cupid's arrow was sure to pour, 
When our eyes met, 
And in your love I was set, 
You laughed at your friend, 
She marked my love as dead end, 
You were so offended, 
My ears bashfully became red, 
You stood just a little away, 
In your essence I began to sway, 
Between us so many things were there, 
I don't think it was very fair, 
Your legs can pain, 
So I can be slain, 
But sit down beside me, 
With your heart I won't flee, 
Give me the look you gave for once, 
I know not whether I will get another chance.

No comments: