Wednesday, September 22, 2010

With You

Whenever with you I always wonder,
What lies in those mystic eyes of yours,
Your smile & words say differently,
And I can't know if your heart is pure,
Even in those memorable moments when we are close,
I cannot get past this thought,
Whether we are more than friends,
Or just a time pass like latest trends,
I fear to express myself fully,
Because I really love you truly,
If you & I do not think the same,
I will be there to take the blame,
For expecting what was not to be expected,
Just for you were a little friendly,
I now also don’t know what you think,
When you talk I only blink,
The more the curiosity keeps on rising,
The more your actions are disguising,
But I still know we will always be friends,
And if needed I will make amends,
As I at least want your company if not you,
I ask, can I be in the lucky few?
Only your glee I desire,
For which I will do anything & everything in my power.

No comments: