Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Confusion

The forgotten love still haunts within, 
Depriving me of many night's peaceful sleep, 
Renewing the memories time & again, 
A few sweet, but mostly bitter, 
Rendering my life too bleak, 
But hope never fades away, 
Moreover it shows us the way, 
I which we can always sway, 
Everytime we lose the path, 
The heart illuminates a new road, 
I too am eagerly waiting, 
For the day I will unveil it, 
Till then, I cannot but bear, 
The seemingly endless weight on me, 
Which tries to bend me down, 
I strive to be optimistic, 
To make my dreams come true, 
With every morning the dew settles, 
Like drops of water on a leaf, 
And alongwith that I expect to change, 
My destiny is yet to be written, 
Each & every day darkness descends, 
And all my hopes wash away, 
To be replenished every morning, 
I will no way wear out, 
Till the last ounce of strength remains in me, 
I will follow the rhyme of life, 
And one day my day too will surely come.

No comments: