Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Been Too Long

After a long time I have a poem for you, 
But this is nothing new, 
I have conveyed my love enough, 
Although it was not too tough, 
With you in front of my eyes, 
Oh my dear! It felt so nice, 
Of your sweet words I have never tasted a slice, 
Still then you inspire me to shed all my vice, 
So busy I was with all these studies & things, 
My life was sounding like tantrumed strings, 
Do not worry, because I am back, 
Putting all my fears in an empty sack, 
After so much time, 
And wasting so many dime, 
I have realized you will be mine, 
Then more than the stars my life will shine, 
Everyone grew so accustomed to me, 
I could rhyme the words with glee, 
That my heart cried to you, 
But all my hopes you slew, 
A new man now you will see, 
Who will shape his destiny.

No comments: