Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roaming In Your Thoughts

Every night I wake up & spend the rest of it sleepless, 
Only when I think of you, do I get some solace, 
You come & go, like a flicker of hope, 
That you know your loss, I will not be able to cope, 
I wait for the morning, so that I can come to school, 
Compared to you, I am just a mule, 
Roaming around in your thoughts, 
Such happiness I got, 
That if you ever like me, 
I don't know what won't happen to me, 
You must be tired & lost your might, 
Because you walk through my mind all day and night, 
Rendering me to suffer, 
Regardless of what happens after, 
I will try to woo you whatever, 
You may think of me, 
Whether good or bad, 
Or a boy bloody, 
You must know, 
That I am slow, 
Especially in these matters, 
But I will never let myself to be laid in tatters.

No comments: