Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Death Is Better Than Life

Contrary to the general notion that death is the end of life, I believe that it is only the beginning of a new life, a life far better & far far from the woes & worries inflicted so commonly upon us in this common world. After death, life ends, with all the miseries we may have & must have endured throughout our life. People believe there is only darkness associated with death, failing to realize that the darkness is much brighter than the darkness residing in our own mind when we are alive, the darkness which blows out the most illuminated emotion of the human body- the sense of love in the heart. 

It’s true, people have become so selfishly embedded within themselves that nowadays they scarcely think about anyone else, be it their closest friends or many a times, even their loved ones. You may yourself have noticed how things begin to change rapidly, for the worse, just when something good happens & we get a few precious moments of happiness. But you are wrong, for it’s not that any particular thing changes, it’s the people associated with these things who change. And as a consequence of this change, our happiness turns into gloom, such gloom as to make us, or at least me, so much despondent that it feels better to die than live.

I myself have experienced this & so when I am bored & have nothing to do expect ponder on these types of thoughts, I realize it would be better I would be dead. Some would be happy, some would be indifferent, but very very few would be genuinely sad. And most of you won’t even know when I was dead. The happiest person would be me, as I would have left this sorrowful world, along with all my woes, and would be residing gleefully is some far unknown place in the land of the dead. I do not guarantee that it would be a very nice place, but I know deep within, that it would certainly be nicer than the world in which I live...

NOTE: This is just an article. I am not mentally ill or mad so please do not take this seriously as my true intentions of dying. I have good friends & they are all nice. Please comment if you like it.

No comments: