Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Cannot Forget You

Everyone keeps telling me, 
I should not expect any ceremony, 
To be celebrated with you, 
Because I cannot get you, 
So I shouldn't think of any valentine, 
You have broken all my vine, 
But I cannot forget my love, 
I love you more than enough, 
Your face I see everywhere, 
When I am asleep, or in a fair, 
About you I very much care, 
My love I cannot share, 
I can give you love infinite, 
Making your day too bright, 
Tomorrow you could be my mate, 
If it would not be for fate, 
Forgetting you is impossible, 
The love of yours is a fable, 
I will listen to no one, 
Whatever may say anyone, 
Only my opinion I will follow, 
As I am on my solo, 
I didn't want to make a brawl, 
In the net, I love you overall, 
I cannot even ignore you, 
Let alone hate you, 
My friends discourage me, 
That you won't be my destiny, 
I am not the one who can forget so easily, 
The girl I love so madly, 
I will never leave you, 
So much I love you, 
Others may continue, 
I will try to undo, 
I have done what I should not do, 
That's why I cannot forget you.

No comments: