Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In The Future

Soon these days will be the days of yore, 
Then perhaps you will remember me no more, 
But you will remain in my heart forever, 
And I will never be able to erase your memories, ever, 
After a long time we may meet again, 
Even if we don't, there will be nothing to lose or gain, 
Recovering from the scar given by you, 
Is not possible by the fresh dew, 
So you may want to meet me again never, 
That's why in your love I roam here & there, 
I have mentioned this a number of times, 
How sweet are you, you are so nice, 
Still every compliment is nothing for your life, 
Because such an angel you are, that words can't describe, 
Really I am not exaggerating, 
Only you I see, you are the thing, 
That I want most in my life, 
So I will win you passing through all strife, 
Every poem from me for you is brief, 
I write every word & swallowing my grief, 
So that you will somehow read it anyway, 
Till then I will wait for that day, 
I promise to satisfy all your desires, 
And put out easily all your heart's fire, 
You have said that you want to see me never, 
I wish I could just die of fever, 
But you are not there in my sight, 
So I want to go to you in a flight.

No comments: