Wednesday, September 22, 2010

That Was The Day

A few days of meeting, 
Made my love's setting, 
Stuck at your part, 
And gave birth to this art, 
I never hoped till today, 
I will love you anyway, 
But slowly I lost control, 
And only you became my soul, 
The first friendly encounter, 
I will forever remember, 
Because that was the day, 
When you came in my way, 
Blocking my path to freedom, 
Now I am in total boredom, 
Alone without you around, 
Without your soothing sound, 
That day I was lost, 
All of my love it cost, 
The heart of mine had become frost, 
Till in my way you crossed, 
My heart melted at the sight of yours, 
I tried without result all the cures, 
But it is only you, 
Who can give me a lease of life new, 
Shaping from nothing lovely, 
A love with love within only, 
We have a long way to go, 
Till now my progress is slow, 
But not nil from that day, 
I have walked a bit on my way, 
That day marked my love's beginning, 
And also marked my peaceful ending, 
Now I am restless & in peril, 
My tries not to think about you is futile, 
I fell in love, that was the day, 
In love with you, in that day, 
With you & none else, only that day, 
None else & only you, on that very day.

No comments: