Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Exam Time

Like it was before, exams have come, 
Above infinity, is my love's sum, 
In the pretext of giving the test, 
I come to meet you, lest 
You will get away in due time, 
But you have to come, because it's exam time, 
I have no tension, I am prepared, 
Quite well in the past, I have fared, 
For long on you I have stared, 
But to speak, I haven't dared, 
The papers are many, 
I will do no felony, 
Seeing you during exam days, 
I want to speak to you today, 
The exam has left many sleepless, 
Me too, but because of you, regardless 
Of what they say, 
I keep loving you always, 
You are still to come, 
Time remains some, 
I will not waste it, 
Not even a single minute, 
After the exam's end, 
I will surely send, 
My message of love, 
Through a golden dove, 
We will go to next class, 
You surely will, alas! 
As decided by fate, 
I want the paper to start late, 
So that I can make you my mate, 
The questions I know, 
Will help me now, 
To properly answer, 
The question paper, 
I have two exams today, 
One of subject, & you are always, 
Both are one of my prime, 
Because my dear, it's exam time.

No comments: