Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Desires Reborn

I like you more than the wonders of the world,
I love you more than the river loves the sea,
I trust you more than the sun trusts its rays,
But don't know if you will ever be with me,
I want to kiss those lips of yours,
With you I want to fly the rain,
If your hand & mine are entwined together,
I am ready to sink off all my pain,
Since the first day I saw you there,
I have been weary for every moment,
Waiting for you to turn your head,
And meet my eyes for a single moment,
I wait & wait till darkness sweeps me,
And again when the sun calls for a new day,
I crave your company day & night alike,
Whether it's raining or the winds fight,
Few desires there are, but remain unfulfilled,
For you never look back to see me waiting for you,
Sometimes I think of just walking away,
Hopelessness cover my soul over,
Then your face comes to my eyes,
And then I realize with a little sorrow,
A little laugh, a little cry,
Till the moment when I ever die,
I want you to let me be in your arms,
And let me laugh with you till my very last breath.

No comments: